Love Sports? Join Enetpulse.
At Enetpulse ApS we are always looking for good people to join our team. If you believe you have the skills and qualities to work for a dynamic and forward thinking organisation, in an industry that is constantly evolving then we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your resume together with a covering letter expressing your areas of interest and experience. Your resume must include a phone number including STD code and email address where we can contact you.
Enetpulse have offices across Europe and Asia.
Enetpulse is a leading provider of online sports content and distribution services within the online gaming and media sectors. Our state of the art technology and dedicated staff, allow us to collect, organize, process and deliver live sport facts and results from over 200 sport events, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Founded in 2000, our company has over 120 employees in offices across Europe and Asia with head office in Denmark. We take great pride in our service and also excellent care of our employees by offering a modern, fun and flexible working environment.
If you are ready for a new challenge and want to work within the exciting sports industry then we would like to hear from you. Enetpulse also offer excellent career progression opportunties for candidates that can demonstrate the right skills, qualities and commitment.
- Customer Service Support Staff -
1. Experienced in frontline customer service support with ability to deliver the highest level of support to our clients.
2. Excellent written and spoken English skills – other language skills a distinct advantage.
3. Proven typing skills and confident oral communicator including over the telephone.
4. Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and Internet experience and awareness.
5. Commitment to attention to detail and a quick learner.
6. Good interpersonal skills. A strong team player with the ability to also work under own initiative.
7. Ability to ensure all support issues are resolved with empathy and satisfactorily.
8. Knowledge and personal interest in sports and possibly basic IT knowledge highly desirable.
9. Shift work, evening and weekends may be needed over time.
Interested? Apply by e-mail:
- Senior frontend developer @danish office -
Enetpulse was founded in 2000 and for the past 13 years we have firmly established ourselves as the leading global provider of live sports content. Today, we employ more than 150 people and have offices in multiple countries.
We collect live sports data for more than 60 sports and serve more than 200 clients worldwide with a variety of products.
In October 2012 Enetpulse became a part of IMG Worldwide, which works in many different areas such as sports, fashion and media.
Are you ready for a new challenge and want to work with the latest technologies? We are looking for a passionate developer who wants to be a part of a dynamic development team that sets it’s own agenda and strives to deliver the best and most exciting products.
- Designing end user facing systems
- Turning graphical layouts (PSD etc.) into HTML / CSS
- Adept at HTML / HTML5
- Expert in building responsive designs using CSS / CSS3
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of browser limitations/differences and how to handle it
- Basic knowledge of common frameworks such as jQuery
- LESS, SASS (Compass), etc. (CSS Framework)
- Basic knowledge about graphics processing (Photoshop… etc.)
The position is both available as parttime or fulltime.
Send your application to or contact Mads Møllegaard (CTO) at +45 22802182